Actual Release 0.4.0
- Patches now can be concave and patch color can now be specified per-vertex
- improved contouring: contourf & clabel
- figure handles are now integers corresponding to the figure number
- files now install in better directories. Mac builds should work out of the box
- rendering of surface objects can now be done in shading faceted, interp and flat (see help shading), also surface can use alpha channel (note: this is screen only -- hardcopy does not support alpha)
- octplot should now compile under MSVC
- caxis (see help caxis)
- layering is now done in the correct order
- clf will not create a new axes
- arrows are now drawn much more efficiently
- speedup of configure script
- improved and debugged bar/barh
- successive calls to colorbar will not add new colorbars!
- __contourc__ will now not split single contours into multiple lines
Bug fixes for 0.4.0
This should be full functional 2D, including simple TeX like parsing
for text and all missing 2D graphs
Bug fixes and final tweaks (auto axes etc ... ) for 0.5.0
A stable and feature complete 2D plotting package.
- Off screen rendering (like GnuPlot) -- need to give up on direct use of OpenGL,
maybe using arts if it has good PostScript output by than.
- 3D support
- your requests here ... please use the link under Release 0.5.0